Wednesday, January 14, 2009

An Inordinary Day.

Okay so today seems most likely like an ordinary lonely day for me. I woke up at 1pm. i checked my facebook,nothing. Then i go brush my teeth and grabbed something to eat. Then i sat in the living room, infront of TV and laptop then watched my chinese tv drama "The Gem Of Life"* Oh i swear to GOD it's addictive!. Okay so i was watching it then it suddenly HANGED! :'( so i waited and waited but it wasn't getting any better so i turned on the loudspeaker and played my phone, what did i listen to? this Angels and Airwaves- Breathe.The band reminded me of a certain someone whom i play with most of the time or spend time with when the song is played. Listening to the song makes me sad :(

Here's some part of the lyric

My hands shake clasped with fear as you come near
To say goodnight, just like a dove.
A peaceful sign.
To help us by as you come in.
Let this begin.
Stars fall like dust, our lips will touch.
We speak too much.

Did you know that I love you?
Come and lay with me.
I love you.
And all this day, I will love you.
You make me feel alive,
and I'll love you
Until the end of time.

:O cool oh!. after the song,i checked back my chinese drama, and hey! the show is back on so i continued watching.Suddenly, i received an e-mail from yahoo. FRIENDSTER: ATAQ ATAQ HAS ADDED U AS A FRIEND. WHOAH! we chatted through the comment box then carried on through Yahoo Messenger then finally. i got her number, her Handphone number :) this part of the chat melted me.*Ataq is Shaista,her family nicknamed her Ataq, i dunno why :S*


md_noer90: kalau ok pun kau mau sambung di mana juga?

Shaista Nor Shakila: ndk taw

Shaista Nor Shakila: aku blum pkir pun

md_noer90: kl la

md_noer90: dpt kita sama sama

Shaista Nor Shakila: aku ikt ko pg kl la

md_noer90: hehe

Shaista Nor Shakila: maw?


Most probably, she was just kidding but that was a cool joke so yea. erm. overall about today? inordinary, some sort special, i'm happy but i miss the vampire girl :( heres a video of breathe.

2 comments:

andyraja said...

ataq la skrg aa? im gonna warn her bout u...jaga la kau...hahahaha...

my life as noer. said...

gitau la. dia kembang tu gila :)