Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WELCOME TO THE YEAR 2009

Okay,so the year just started and i almost died! What the heck??.okay here goes the story.

1st January 2009
Everyone was busy screaming HAPPY NEW YEAR,HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Different people had different style of celebrations,a group of my old friends went to rumba,some just sleep the night off,some went home for the family,some went to cyber,some just spend time in front of the laptop with a can of beer.WOW!. Ask me,how did i celebrate?. okay. After work i had to go to padang merdeka to pick up my mom's caterers, so i did then on the way driving them home,i passed a roundabout,it was about 1.30+ am, i almost got hit by a van because they did not look at the ROAD!.MOTHA FUKAAA!!!. ok after i send dem i went to meet friends at ct mall,i celebrated with adeline and redzaman.we drove around town looking for funny people,at the roundabout near Warisan Square,again a car almost bang me this time it's a Mercedez. BASTARD!. okay then we went to Sadong Jaya and makan at the gerai.While eating,thats when i realized my car engine suddenly got locked!.i calmed down then called my sister and asked for help,she said she'll be there in 15 mins so i waited but she nvr showed up.At 5 am,my dad called and then came and helped.turns out the problem was the stirring wheel,i din turn it right. Then i went home and slept the bad night off.

3rd January 2009
So i woke up in the morning with a big smile on my face,and it never seemed out of place.I went downstairs to check if there is a car for me to drive,because i promised my brother to get Kip's bike from his hse.I got the hilux key so i drove it to Kip's place,got the bike then brought him to Inanam to pump the tyer den we went to One Borneo,at the traffic light infront of UMS we stopped cuz it was RED. Me and Kip listened to the song played in the car then i did not realize my car automatically reversed so i stepped on the brake then when the lights turn green i made a move, then quickly drove into One Borneo,thats when i realized a guy was chasing after me so i stopped,then he got off his car and started yelling at me and Kip. Then we asked him what's wrong,he said my car reversed and almost BANG his car,he HONED my car but i didnt hear then he threatened to beat us up :O. So we talked it over and he chilled then we all left happily ever after. After that i brought Kip to fish and co and bought my Bhell Salmon Teriyaki :) (SHE IS TALL!). After lunch,it rained so i drove Kip home and prepared for a date ;) den after i sent Kip BOOM!!! PEYUU PEYUUU BAM!!!!! I had an accident. How?i was driving about 50km/h den there was a car in front of me so i changed lane then suddenly my car lost control and drifted 180* to the right,then it hit the divider and jumped into the longkang, the impact was SO HUGE! it jumped of the longkang and drifted to the other side,which was the muddy area.nothing happened to me,just the stirring wheel hit my chest.luckily. I tried to reverse the car but i was stuck so i turned on the 4 wheel drive then reversed and went to the fuel station to fill in the tank.I called Kip and told him about it.Straight after i reached home,i told my family bout it,my mom scolded me because the house was messy,my dad was disappointed because i had an accident. Oh yea, nothing bad really happened to the car,just the front bumper came off :). After that my mom did not let me drive anymore car. so no date? :( . After a short while,Kip,Zulkainie,Nash (Aries) came to check me out. I was fine then we went to salim and lepak. after lepak me,kip,my brother and my mom's anak angkat went to the airport to check in (on the way to the airport,i heard news that my babe was gonna come and say goodbye!) yay!. straight after i reached the airport i checked in and told her i was there but she suddenly got scared and left me without any goodbyes. With the jiwang feeling i left Kota Kinabalu.

5th January 2009
Okay, my location this time is Brisbane,Australia. I woke up then did completely. Just online and hoped for something to happen,suddenly my friend came online,i nickname her vinegar. okay she came online and chat with me. Suddenly i get a msg, vinegar said it's salt that is msging me.so i stopped msging vinegar because it is actually salt. Vinegar told me she was caught cooking with me. Salt is angry so i kinda back off for the day. Until that night Vinegar came online and told me everything, she said salt is very angry and knows everything now,he warns her one last time and he said he will spray me the next time he sees me. okay..so i talked to vinegar about it,asked wat was her plan,she din know what to say,she did not want to plan anything. she wanted to go with the flow.I wasnt quite satisfied with her answer so we had a huge arguement and we almost called it off :( . so i relaxed then we just kissed and maked up, but night made me realised something.

Overall
Every 2 days starting from 1st Jan i will have bad things bestowed upon me,i have this strange feeling that i am gonna die soon.Let us see, 1st Jan i almost had an accident,and i couldn't turn on my car. 2 days later i had an accident and almost died then i left kk with nothing. 2 days later i was caught cooking with vinegar and made an enemy with salt and was a promised a beat down the next time we meet. Today is the first day of the 2 days after 5th January,I wonder what is going to happen soon,my chest may have a cracked bone,i am coughing badly and vinegar and i talk less. Well, It's been fun,thanks everyone for the experience hehe. I want u all to know i always loved scarlett johansson and the smoking lady :o have a nice year!!

5 comments:

my life as noer. said...

OOOPSSS NOT MY BHELL. i meant to type i brought bhell salmon teriyaki,SORRYYY!!!!

Anonymous said...

SHIT HAPPENS!! BAHAH.. tu lah kau.

my life as noer. said...

its just bad luck. night?. tunggu pagi ja ok tu.

andyraja said...

50km/h? yeah rite... also, napa juga la kau p kacau girlfriend org... na kan kana promise 'hadiah' suda...hahaha...silly kid...

my life as noer. said...

i am young dude. need to experience ya know :)