Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today.

Today i woke up at 12 pm, which to me is quite early. Wow. I went to the toilet to brush my teeth then i noticed something weird. My right eye looked gorgeous, it was swollen!. I think it's the effect of sleeping late. Anyhoes i went online and started counting the time, why? because vinegar is coming online that is why!.
Straight after i signed in, Twinkles and Fay wished me good morning. Those 2 are the one's who entertain me every single day with their fascinating, and NON BORING stories *heard that Twinkles! your not boring* and funny manja expressions. So i was chatting with them BUT it didn't last long as the 2 of them got their own plans, Twinkles to some open house, Fay to Emily's house. So they left me alone! :'( . What did i do after that?. I just stayed online, waiting for vinegar.
At 3pm (1 pm Malaysia time). i watched my chinese drama while waiting for vinegar to msg me letting me know if she finish at 1 or not then if she go online or not. Well she did not. So, i waited till 4 pm then i went out with my sister to buy bread then eat ice cream,and the the chocolate flavour sucks! Okay carry on. I went back at 4.40+pm then continued waiting while watching my chinese drama. At 6pm i fell asleep. then woke up somewhere near 7pm, Still waiting.
At 8pm, Shaista Nor Shakila and Adeline Choo came online :) . I was chatting with Shaista,then she was telling me, her problems working, ppl are teasing her with zanan :( SHE PICK ME OKAY?!. well carry on, i chatted with Adeline too, She seems just fine, been awhile since i last chat with her. They chat with me till 9 then i lost my chatting friends again :( .
At 11 pm, Twinkles came back and chat with me :), Then 11.30+ I received a msg. Guess what?. Vinegar said she is tired,and she won't be online so i don't have to wait. :O PERFECT. Been waited since 3 pm for at least a msg saying she is staying back till late but it nvr showed up, only the time before bed. anyways. Twinkles asked whats with my mood, i told her then she tried to cheer me up but she left me at 12 20+am. soon after that. Fay sign in. So yea, i'm blogging while chatting with her now.
I understand she is tired, therefore i am not sad or angry now... After all, look at the bright side, friends are there. Thanks Fay, Twinkles, Adeline and Shaista.

Goodnight la you people, It's midnight! Time to sleep!. Ui Fay, Don't get drunk tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

marah bah