Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Story, New Characters

First of all it's 4.27 am here at Brisbane, i can't sleep because i'm insomniac. I had my first day at Ottoman again after leaving for one year. It was alright i guess? no mistakes were made. and there was a cute girl by the name of Esther ;) . Her hair and style reminds me of my cute cute friend back in kk :( *yes,also someone i had a crush on. She is half japanese and half Malaysian, i would but she's out of my rage, she's 21! hehe. but yea she's cute.
Next! my friend Elya asked me,my brother in law and my sister to take care of his cat, named Kitten.It is a female cat, very beautiful and shy. Well the thing i want to say is, Elya invited me to go on a road trip with him and his friends. This is a special roadtrip ya see. This trip is from Brisbane to Melbourne, who would want to miss that?!! Gila!. so yea, i'm leaving on monday. No Internet for few days. Don't miss me too much.
Next! i heard a weird story today, it's sorta like karma, see. the problem i am facing now is sorta like the problams my cousin had faced, just that her problem is a little bit different and she is playing the other role like for an example. romeo and juliet. In my story i'm romeo but in her's she's romeo. No wait, that didn't make any sense. but try to understand. hehe. well yea her problems years ago is now bestowed upon me, thanks :) very much! for the karma. Well it's 4.56am now. Sun is up. the chinese vampire needs to sleep. Good Morning ppl B) i'm cool.

Here's the view from the Apartment at 4.50am


This is Kittens.

3 comments:

Sara Alishar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Alishar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Alishar said...

Hmmm, I'm not going to humiliate you further, though, I 'begged' you to join them?

Take care little boy. Don't forget to call me. And, do not misuse my phone ya.