Sunday, February 1, 2009

True Love

Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong.

Hi ppl, I would like to wish u all Happy Chinese New Year (sorry POH, didn't make it). Now. i would like to say u are all invited to my wedding ceremony on the 28th of February 2009, at the Grand Ballroom, Memphis Massachusetts with my Beautiful wife,Katijah Abdullah (Kate Beckinsale). Now i know our age maybe different but i can assure u all that i do not care about it ok?. and no names of guests will be named out specificly. Only those who reads this blog is invited as u all are the only ones that cares about little old me and my daily activity.

By the way, Bradd pitt, Angelina Jolie and lots more celebrities will be there so please. This is the golden ticket to being popular.

With Love from: Mohd Noer Abu and his beloved, Katijah Abdullah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ultimate fantasy

my life as noer. said...

u coming?

Anonymous said...

ahahahhahahahaah.. pandai only u.. teda kerja ;P