Friday, February 6, 2009

Bullshit.

I gave my point out today. I am tired of waiting man. I'm just SO young, i don't need to grow white hairs. Ew. Okay. My point today is BULLSHIT. Let's just say, i've been so Fucking happy before disturbing vinegar. She called me sayang as a joke but whenever i hear it i felt like i was driving a nissan 350Z. Cool. I know. I wanted more, but i never knew i would get more. I often msged vinegar, to start a conversation with her, but most of the time she just reply 3 -5 times then she would tell me she is out of credit but i was happy enough, to have at least her msg in my phone :)
Weeks later, she starts to talk to me more. She would express her anger and problems between her and her bf with me. Ouch! but i still felt good, she treated me like a best friend. One night, i was chatting with her on facebook,she was flirting with me, so i flirted her back. That's when she told me she likes me. Okay, if u were me, would u believe it? i mean cmon man!. out of the blue, the girl who always talk about her BF and HER suddenly likes u. U! The MUFFIN KID!. anyways i played safe u see, tried not to get burned by her. So we carried on our little love game of ours.
After awhile, our little love game got more serious. It involved KISSING!. yes kissing, u know those things that ppl do, when their lips touch on another. One night, we were doing closing shift together. She was at ct mall, I was at one borneo. Usually Ct Mall finish at 1.30 am,sometimes earlier, sometimes later, One Borneo finish at 12 am. She told me if i visited her earlier then she would kiss me, well apparently i did but i did not get the kiss. She told me to try again another day.Well i tried the whole week, but she keeps on cancelling it till one day, during my off day. i visited them then guess what. that was the day when i got it. B-) well after that day. Things got more serious,feelings got stronger.
Weeks after the kiss, i start to sneak her out. Of course at first she gave me that rubbish like she do not like to go out at night and all but HAH! she changed her mind. The first night when i sneaked her out was the first night i held her hand. We went to mcdonalds then round KK and then off to PAPAR!. After that night, Our feelings got harder u know. Like a crab's skin, hard but still breakable. Well since then, we sneaked out together almost everynight :) upgrading the feeling to something more harder.
Months later, we were practically like couples, ignoring the fact that she is taken. The feeling got harder now like a rock man!. unbreakable unless u smash it with those giant hammers. Well that's when our mind starts playing games. Do we have a future?. How long can we ignore the fact that we are not couples and she is taken?. I asked her that, she did not know how to answer the question. the only thing she said was let's wait and see then go with the flow.
I could not take it any longer so i decided to go to Australia*when the oppurtunity came*, so she can refresh her mind. Think. But what did she do went with the flow again that is till her bf catch her red handed. Now her relationship is fucked up, she tells me she is happy with it and he will leave her soon, but HAH! he's not LEAVING ! She said she did not want to hurt anyone, and that she is taking all the pain. THINK LA. If she left him before he knew and waited for things cool down then be with me that way he won't know feel betrayed. Getting dumped is better than catching your love ones cheating on u!.
Okay. He caught her, but still gives her chances, clearly shows he wants her too. Again, she won't decide what to do and still wants to go with the flow, but she is always telling me that we have a future and he will leave her. She wants him to catch her again. Okay, that is a cruel way to end a relationship but suit yourself. as long as it guarantees our future. So what did i do after that?. I acted cool, lived my life, waited for her to msg me goodnight like she always do. Well now, it's been 3 days and 2 nights since she last msged me. Evelyn told me she's not mine, i need to Fuck it, do nothing. Kaye C told me to not think too much and be patient with her, Nabilah asked me not to think too much bout it, and think bout her instead, Emily told me to msg so at least i know something.
Guess what? i followed Emily's idea. I msged her a simple "Hi babe" then said "I thought u don't want to talk to me anymore?" . She told me, she got caught by her bf again and she needed time to calm the 2 of them down then she was unsure about our future. Well here is what i think. If u love me, leave him. Don't ever get my hopes up so high just so one day u can tell me u and unsure about the future and u would respect my decision if i move on.
I just opened my eyes. She always wanted he's attention. So he realized he has been a jerk after all these years and that she is perfectly capable of getting another guy, to keep it short and simple, she was rebounding me. Well guess what now?. She just text me. She said it's time for me to move on, we don't have a future and it's over. Well. I have a point to argue with u. but i give up. this is just an excuse so we end this little affair of ours ( rebound game or urs ) . I hope u will always stay happy with that guy of yours. Fuck you in the future in you ever rebound another guy! People have feelings too and U DO NOT FEEL HURT MORE THAN THEM!

10 comments:

my life as noer. said...

WHoah. this has got to be my longest post ever B-)

Farah Lo said...

wow.very touching hehe XD.dnt feel sad.atleast u were loyal to her.
i gotta say this blog is very long.my eyes sakit this haha :)

ETV said...

i'm cool

srya said...

told u to be careful..

Anonymous said...

moral of the story. go after single girls...

FAY ULRICA LEE said...

chill noer~

Iva Aishah said...

sigh. life is complicated. hehe

NooBZ143 said...

kesian2..
lain kali cari yg single atau yg memang teda harapan utk dorang bercouple..ko tunggu sampai dia break baru ko step in..
hehe

Anonymous said...

mau pening i read but than i know already this story before ma :D

Sara Alishar said...

buahahaha. i just think this is very funny.