Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Plans, Plans ,Plans

I read people's blog today. I think theirs are cool! It was interesting and in other word funny! :) . I read Natasha's blog and it was friggiinnnnn coool, her profile picture looked funny! and the challenge of not being able to contact her friend for a week? tough! Good luck!. Next, Emily James Ligunjang, her blog is interesting, She talked about yoville? Lady Gaga?? and her sister being sick :( hope she will get well soon, by the way your cousin crystal ;) kick!. Then i checked out another Emily. Emily Chin! i'm cooler than u! Congratulations on the sports day :B. Fay lee?. She can draw man! check out her drawings! kick ass!. by the way i saw her form 1 pictures ,it was cute! :D i want to post it but i think she would kick my balls then divorce me if i did.Next is Surya,MY GOODNESS! MY SISTER IS SO CORNY! EW! And last but not least si Hanis. Dude, your recent post scared the crap out of me :( and cut your hair man, one year is tooooooo long! u'll end up looking like a malay jonas brother :S

I went jogging la yesterday, guess what? I almost died! How? i almost ran out of breath. People say i'm unhealthy but i think jogging just kills. Only certain people can jog :O . Okay i need to find another way to lose weight man! I have a big tummy i think. I think i'm gonna have to seek for help from the " bomoh". I am just too lazy.

My Hair is growing longer and thicker not to mention it's already coarse. I think in few weeks time i'll look like Park Ji Sung, The Manchester United korean dude. I think piercings are cool. I want to pierce my upper left ear but i don't have the cash just yet and my sister thinks i'm trying to imitate punks or trying to get those bad boy image but CHE! I WANT I WANT I WANT!.

I helped Shaista register Facebook today. She will now be a new member of the society so please, welcome the adorable girl ;) . I also formed an illusional band last night, with me being the lead singer, Fay the lead guitarist, Emily Chin the bassist. We are the Metro Gaga La ! . Anyone else who wishes to join needs to go through an audition first :)

Go Metro Gaga La! -End-

No comments: