Sunday, February 8, 2009

Burst out Noer!

Okay ppl! Linkin Parl fever is back !. FUCK!. Listening to the strong makes me feel so Strong eventhough i'm weak!. Enraged by anger, whoah. okay. Erm. she told me i told her that i rather banquish the hope we have rather than delaying it, she read the message wrongly man now i'm the one to blame. Shoot!. i have an ego too,i ignored it to to resolve the conflict,ignoring everything that i thought was wrong,still going for it. What happened was she took the gun and blamed me for everything then shot me in the head condemning me to hell!. Okay here is the song! Full of anger!


one step closer - linkin park

The song pumps out your adrenaline rush right?. it makes you feel so alive and angry!. SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU! SHUT UP!. okay chill anyways last night i chatted with my friends yo. I miss them so bloody much!. They On-ed their webcam for me :) and i get to know a new partner whom i thought was a chick turns out to be a dude =.= he's name is Holy ( Heavenly, i know) . Well, that's Starbucks City Mall, mana one borneo saya neh? curi online lah! andy won't mind ;)

Okay i've played the song over and over man, i'm kinda tired now.Now it is time for a new song, something more suitable for the two birds who tried so hard, I did not want to play this song but it suit's the mood u know. Ada feel, Ada feel.


In The End - Linkin Park

I'm gonna go jogging now, it's weird i know but i need to lose weight, my sister needs to lose weight too. Your buncit already lar. Well goodbye ppl. No more ego from me, i won't give up. U don't too.

LINKIN PARK!!! The remix and the new album sucks though. except for some songs.

No comments: