Friday, February 6, 2009

Insomnia?

Okay. It is 5.08 am in the morning. I am tired of playing games, i got noone to chat with and i have nothing to do. I am sleepy but my mind just won't let me sleep!. It is telling me that sleeping equals to a waste of time. Okay so i google-d it. Accoding to wikipedia Insomnia is a symptom of a sleeping disorder characterized by persistent difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep despite the opportunity. And the causes are Life problems like fear, stress, anxiety, emotional or mental tension, work problems, financial stress, unsatisfactory sex life.

So which of the causes are true?. It is the Unsatisfactory sex life. I am simply not getting it and i am not happy! :( *kidding**i think?*. Oh and the anxiety to receive a goodnight msg.

Anyways i don't like to sleep when the sun is up. And the sun is 80% up now so i guess i should go to sleep now.

Good Morning Australia and Malaysia!

No comments: